The TableCraft Housewares team wants to make Thanksgiving as easy as possible. And having the right tools is the best way to be prepared. So they’ve put together a list of seven Turkey Day essentials from our product catalog, including servers that go from oven to table, our 4-piece basting kit and pie pans that can double as servingware.
Make Thanksgiving memories without worrying about food prep with these easy essentials.
Tri-Ply Cookware Roasting Pan (CW2032)
Cast Iron Cookware 16oz Cocotte (10748)
Sauce Boat (9812)
Turkey Baster Set (11036)
Aluminum Pie Pan (10545)
FirmGrip® Y Peeler (E5602)
Square Mini Roast Pan (850)
- Tri-Ply Cookware Rectangular 6 qt Roasting Pan (#CW2032) can hold a 12 – 14 lb turkey for the big day. It’s constructed with three layers to provide even heating and easy cleaning. And features handles for more secure transport from oven to table.
- 16 oz Round Cast Iron Cocotte (#10748) can’t be beat for keeping sides and dessert warm; from mashed potatoes to a simple apple crumble. Cast iron is a tabletop classic.
- 12 oz Sauce Boat (#9812) to serve up the homemade (or store-bought, we won’t judge) gravy to the table. It includes a dainty handle and pour spout, plus the mirror finish adds elegance to the table.
- Turkey Basting Kit (#11036) is the obvious essential for traditional turkey roasting. Our kit includes a sauce brush and a cleaning wand.
- Aluminum 9″ Pie Pan Server (#10545) can serve the apple, pumpkin or any pie of your choosing. It can also work as a server for side dishes and bread.
- FirmGrip® Y Peeler, Straight Edge (#E5602) takes on sweet potatoes to Russets and more, making quick work of the skins.
- Mini Roasting Pan (#850) is a simple yet elegant side-server that can be kept warm on the stove, in the oven and go directly to the table. Use for small sides or get a bunch to use as individual servingware.