Cure the mid-day munchies with this simple sandwich. Quick, tasty and easy to make – it will be on the table in minutes.
In the mood for food? Scroll down to watch our ASMR video of this recipe – guaranteed to make you hungry!
- Slice roll in half and set to one side.
- Cut halloumi into slices then fry on a hot griddle for a couple of minutes on each side until golden then remove.
- Slice the tomato, then add to one half of the roll with the griddled halloumi and drizzle with honey.
- Smear the harissa paste onto the other half of the, season well with black pepper, then close the lid of the sandwich and press down.
- Put the sandwich back onto the griddle and press down with a wide turner. Once golden, flip and repeat on the other side until golden and toasted.
- Served with a side of rocket leaves and enjoy!