Reopen with confidence this summer and upgrade your food safety with TableCraft’s Antimicrobial Tongs & Tools. Get to grips with ‘the new normal’ for the catering and hospitality industry following the Covid-19 lockdown, and meet the high standards of food hygiene by using kitchen tools enhanced with Microban®.
The Microban® formula added to TableCraft’s Antimicrobial range inhibits the growth and reproduction of harmful bacteria, mould and mildew which can cause illness, odour, and staining. It’s a silver-based solution that is infused within vinyl handles to provide built-in antimicrobial protection against contamination from human contact and food residues.
The range was created for both front and back of house, Mircroban® is safe for food contact and will not wash or wear away from use or cleaning. It is proven to keep serving utensils cleaner between washings, making it ideal for enhanced food safety the kitchen or at a self-service buffet. This antimicrobial formula is EU Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) certified.
Why Choose Antimicrobial?
- All-natural antimicrobial coating has an agent inside the plastic that inhibits the growth of bacteria
- 20 gauge stainless steel with a cool-to-touch, anti-microbial Microban® handle for safe and sanitary use, promotes food safety and reduces the risk of contamination
- Insulated coating permanently bonded to utensil to eliminate bacteria-prone food traps – will not slip or peel off
- Colour-coded handle on tongs provide easy identification for controlled food contact
- All black handles on serving tools provide a stylish look for front and back of house
- Ideal for maximizing your HACCP programme
- Dishwasher safe for temperatures up to 100°C