Delicious stuffed shells are the perfect easy, weeknight dinner. Stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheese filling flavoured with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection.
Need a little more help with the recipe? Scroll down to watch our easy video tutorial – guaranteed to make you hungry!
- 250g jumbo pasta shells
- 1 tbsp salt
- 250g tub ricotta
- 150g Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 500g jar of pasta sauce
- 125g ball of mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Chop parsley and basil, add to the ricotta cheese with an egg and mix.
- Add crushed garlic and grated parmesan and mix again.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta shells and cook until 3 minutes shy of al dente – according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta shells and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- Take your skillet and line with a jar of sauce.
- Scoop mixture into shells and place in baking dish, nestling them in the sauce.
- Rip mozzarella ball and scatter on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.