Last year we debuted our TableCraft To-Go Pouches in three sizes and have watched and listened in amazement at how our customers are using them. From carry-out juices and cocktails, to meal kits and in-school snacks, and organizing catering supplies and spices — we’re blown away by the super versatility of these plastic pouches.
New to you? A few more Pouch Points to ponder: Pouches are available in 10 oz, 16 oz and 32 oz sizes. Custom imprinting is available. They’re made of recyclable plastic. And they’re available as a Cash & Carry item. Learn more in our pouch brochure (PDF) Or on our website.
Need inspiration? We compiled a photo list of pouch possibilities below.
- Replace your disposable plastic or Styrofoam to-go cups and save space
- Portion liquids such as juice, cocktails, smoothies and more!
- Use with meal kits to corral ingredients
- Combine nuts and dried fruits for high energy, nutritious snacks
- Organize small kitchen tools and catering supplies
- Buy ingredients and spices in bulk and portion for use
- Store dry goods such as coffee, rubs and toppings
- Create unique promotional give-a-way bags
- Offer to-go snacks and treats to guests and students
From innovative solutions in the kitchen, carry-out and hospitality, these To-Go Pouches may be your go-to solution. How are you using the To-Go Pouches in your foodservice operation? Please share in the comments.
Get in touch with your TableCraft Sales Rep to order samples.