If flipping through our TableCraft 2021 catalog made your mouth water, you’re not alone. The pappardelle pasta dish looked so good on our cover, we had to beg for the recipe. Easy as it is gorgeous, this Pappardelle with prosciutto, peas, and micro greens comes together quickly for a filling meal, best served family style. Tell us what you think in the comments.
- 1 package pappardelle
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb snap peas
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 6 oz prosciutto, torn
- 6 oz micro greens
- 1/3 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup hot pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add peas and heavy cream, bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in cooked pasta, lemon zest and 1/2 cup hot pasta water. Toss to combine.
- Stir in prosciutto and top with greens and cheese. Divide onto plates or serve family style.