- 1 cup Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 12 oz Coke Zero®
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2-3 lbs Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch, optional
- 3-4 tbsp Water, optional
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine the sugar, Coke Zero®, onion, garlic, soy sauce, and salt and pepper to taste in a large flameproof casserole dish.
- Place the chicken wings in the sauce, turning to coat well.
- Put the casserole into the preheated oven for 2 hours, until the chicken is fully cooked and the juices run clear when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife or skewer.
- If you prefer a thick sauce, mix the cornstarch with the water in a small bowl until smooth with no lumps.
- Put the casserole on the stove over low heat, stir in the cornstarch mixture, and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce is thickened.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, rice or noodles.
Download & Print our Coca-Cola Chicken Wing Recipe (PDF)