- ½ Envelope Gelatin, unflavored
- 2⁄3 cups Coke Zero®
- 1 cup Sugar, superfine or granulated
- 2 Eggs, separated
- Zest & Juice of 2 Limes
- ¼ cup Lime Juice, fresh
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 (9 in) Premade Pastry Pie Crust
- 2 tbsp Lime Zest, to decorate
- Place the gelatin, Coke Zero® and half the sugar in a small pan and gently heat to dissolve the sugar and gelatin.
- Beat the egg yolks in a bowl, then stir into the Coke Zero® mixture.
- Continue to cook, stirring, until the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the lime juice, then pour into a bowl and refrigerate to cool.
- Beat the egg whites in a clean bowl until they form soft peaks. Gradually beat in the remaining sugar, beating until stiff and glossy.
- Whisk the heavy cream with the zest of two limes to form soft peaks.
- Gently fold this into the egg whites and then fold into the cooled Coke Zero® mixture until it is fully incorporated and smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with extra lime zest and serve.
Download & Print our Coca-Cola Lime Souffle Pie Recipe (PDF)