- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- Leaves from 3 Thyme Sprigs
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup (8 oz) Coke Zero®
- 4 Pork Loin Chops, 5-6 oz each
- Steamed Vegetables, to serve
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently sauté the garlic, thyme, and bay leaves for 1 minute.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and Coke Zero®. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, until the sauce is nicely thickened.
- Heat a ridged grill pan or griddle over medium heat and brush the chops with the glaze.
- Cook the chops for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cooked vegetables.
Download & Print our Coca-Cola Glazed Pork Chops Recipe (PDF)