- 2 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Hot Coffee, double-strength
- 2 ½ cups Milk
- 12 oz Coke Zero®, chilled
- Whipped Cream or Ice Cream, to serve
- Chocolate Sauce, to decorate
- Chocolate Shavings, to decorate
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a sauce pan of simmering water, making sure that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water below.
- Stir in the sugar, then gradually stir in the hot coffee, mixing thoroughly. Add the milk and continue heating for about 10 minutes, until the chocolate is fully dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Let cool slightly, then pour into a heatproof jar. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, stir in the chilled Coke Zero®. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses, topped with whipped cream as a drink, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream as a dessert.
- Decorate with chocolate sauce and chocolate shavings.
- Top each cake with a cherry and serve immediately.
Download & Print our Iced Frappe Mocha Recipe (PDF)