- In a small pot, bring the Coca-Cola® and ¼ cup sugar to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, until thickened. Set aside. Mixture will continue to thicken as it cools.
- In a large pot, heat oil and 2-3 popcorn kernels on medium heat. When the kernels pop, the oil is ready.
- Add remaining ¼ cup sugar and stir until melted, then add popcorn kernels and cover.
- Alternate shaking the pot for 3 seconds and resting for 3 seconds until all kernels are popped. (Once 1 kernel pops every few seconds, its ready.)
- Pour popcorn into a snack bucket or large bowl. Slowly drizzle the Coca-Cola® glaze onto the popcorn while stirring.
- Cool before serving.
Download & Print our Coca-Cola Kettle Corn Recipe (PDF)