- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 12⁄3 cups (13 oz) Canned Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup (8 oz) Coca-Cola®
- 3½ cups (26 oz) Canned Mixed Beans
- Plain Rice & Assorted Toppings, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the diced onion, and sauté for 5-7 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic, cumin, and paprika and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in the canned tomatoes and Coca-Cola® and let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the mixed beans and heat until they are warmed through.
- Serve chili over rice and top with your favorite toppings such as guacamole, sour cream and fresh cilantro or shredded cheese and sliced onions
Download & Print our Coca-Cola Chili Recipe (PDF)