Looking to shake up your shot service? Our fun Shot Glass Ice Tray (BSST) could do the trick. Made of high-quality silicone, this ice mold makes four 1 oz shot glasses in less than a few hours. It’s flexible for easy removal of ice shot after freezing and includes a lid for spill-free transportation of liquids into the freezer. Plus, it stacks up! It’s dishwasher safe for easy clean up. Another bonus? No shot glasses to clean at the end of the service — they’ll just melt.
If ice molds isn’t what you need, the silicone is oven safe! So cookie (or brownie) cups for a sweet dessert is just another possible use.
Get Creative With The Ice Shot Glass Tray (BSST):
- Freeze with ice for the best, coldest shot vessels
- Add fruit, veggies or herbs for an upscale touch
- Or add natural color dye for holidays or festivals
- Use Jell-O (see directions below) to make edible glasses
- Or try hardening chocolate, brownie or cookie dough for desserts
- And more!
Keep reading for some quick how-to videos. And we’d love to hear how you’re using our versatile Shot Glass mold in the comments below.
Colorful Jell-O Shots
Who doesn’t love Jell-O?! Whip up some tasty and colorful gelatin shots with our molds. Keep it kid-friendly and add juice, or add your favorite liquor for an adult version.
- Mix up the Jell-O box double the concentration suggest on the packet
- Pour in our silicone Shot Glass Ice Cube Tray (BSST)
- Leave in fridge to set for 3-4 hours
- Then remove from molds
- Fill with the liquor of choice or juice for a kid-friendly option
- Tastes best when shared with friends!
Fruit & Ice Shots
Get fancy with your shot molds by adding fruit and herbs. They give the glasses a beautiful design and flavor the drinks.
- Chop up your fruits and veggies (we choose cucumber, strawberries and mint) to fit the molds
- Load up your Shot Glass Ice Cube Tray (BSST) with your slices
- Fill with water and freeze for 3-4 hours
- Remove from mold and fill-up with a beverage or liquor