Why buy taco seasoning packets from the store, when you can make your own with spices you probably already have in your kitchen. Use this recipe and sprinkle over simmering taco meat or veggies for your own spiced-up taco Tuesday. And if you need to kick-up the heat, add a pinch of hot pepper flakes, to your taste. Double or triple the recipe so you never run out.
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Mini Resealable Jar (10064)
- 5-Pc Measuring Spoon Set (H722A)
- In a small jar or bowl, measure out ingredients and shake/stir to combine.
- Add to ground meat or veggies for your taco night in place of a store-bought seasoning packet.
- For extra heat, add red pepper flakes.