Made-to-order omelets, pasta, stir-fries?! With Action Stations as part of your service, the options go on and on! And your customers will appreciate choosing their own ingredients, especially considering diet restrictions and health fads. It’s a big win. TableCraft has your covered with options to bring this personalized experience to any food service setup — from catering needs to hotel buffets and everything in between.
Here’s a quick run down of what we offer.
Modular Action Stations
Our NEW modular Action Stations adds multiple cooking stations and cooling plates where you need it, creating maximum flexibility to fit your specific requirements. They’re easy to transport, set up and break down making them the perfect solution for catering outfits and food service enterprises with limited space.
- Dimensions fit and coordinate with current action stations
- Action stations include cooling plates (bowls sold separately)
- CWACTION7 includes 1 each CW40196 Induction range
- 123463 Butane Stove sold separately (see catalog page 46 & 47 for details and pricing)
Action Station Countertop Kits
TableCraft’s popular Induction Action Station is a perfect make-to-order station solution. Create a pop-up omelet station, crepe station, made to order pasta bar, or even add an induction-capable wok to make your own stir fry station and more!
The induction burners heat quickly and easily without the need for canned fuel or butane and are perfect for hotels, stadiums and other venues that have restrictions against open flames. Our stations are made to be paired with our Professional Bakeware cast aluminum bowls that help keep ingredients cold and safe during operation.
The lightweight aluminum frame is easy to move anywhere, set up, break down, and clean. And, it’s available in two finishes and three color options to match any décor.
- Size and shape is designed to fit on all portable catering tables at only 25″ front to back
- Cooling plates must be stored in freezer prior to use in order to ensure cast aluminum bowls stay cold during service
- Induction cooktops only work with induction capable cookware
- Custom sizes and shapes available
Ready to talk to someone about your Action Station needs? Find a Sales Rep here. Or contact the TableCraft customer service group.