BYO just got a lot easier with our To-Go Pouches (available in three sizes). To celebrate these fun, new products, we put together an easy cocktail recipe that is sure to be the envy of all your friends and neighbors. All you need to do is fill up a pouch or two and B-Y-O to an outdoor party, picnic, concert or other destination. It’s a party in a bag.
And don’t forget to recycle the pouch when you’re all done.
- 4 cans of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 46 oz Hawaiian Punch
- 2 L ginger ale
- 1 46 oz can of pineapple juice
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 750 ml Citron vodka
- 750 ml vodka
- 2 cups triple sec
- Fill a punch bowl or container halfway with ice.
- Slice lemons into thin rounds.
- Place in punch bowl/container.
- Pour EVERYTHING in.
- Make adjustments to taste!
- Mix it all up.
- Fill plastic pouches with beverage and a lemon slice.
Learn more about our To-Go Pouches, available in three different sizes!