We’re diving into spring with this delicious and sweet Paloma cocktail, made with blood orange juice, a little tequila and fizzy club soda. Sure to brighten any gathering or serve as a popular signature cocktail, nothing says spring patio season like a cool & juicy cocktail.
Looking for more cocktail recipes? Here are three that are sure to delight!
- 1.5 oz tequila
- 1.5 oz blood orange juice
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 2.5 oz club soda
- Garnish: dehydrated orange and fresh blood orange wheel + salt rim
- Rim glass with salt and ll with ice.
- Juice lime and set aside.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for club soda and garnishes) to shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain cocktail into glass.
- Top with 2.5 oz of club soda and garnish with citrus.