We love seeing photos of homemade cereal made from mini-donut and cinnamon rolls that’s been trending, so Bonnie, our graphic designer and baking superstar, decided to figure out how to make them, too. She perfected a super-simple recipe using store-bought dough and a few TableCraft staples. And was happy to report they tasted “pretty amazing.”
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Spray baking sheet oil.
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Lightly dust your work surface with four and roll the dough out. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut into 4 to 5-inch x 1/2-inch strips.
- Roll the strips and lay the mini rolls onto the baking sheet approximately 1/4-inch apart.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the tops are slightly golden brown and cooked through.
- Let cool, then remove from the baking sheet.
- Pour into a bowl and top with milk.